27 Oct 2012

The 100 week project

One of my favorite photo.
A boy and his dog in Kingston market
My friend, Rima and I both love taking photos and she told me about the project called "The 100 Week". It was on the Oct 1st-7th, 2012 that we had to use a disposable camera to record our life during the week. So we went to a store called Tiger to buy one camera to start our little project. We took pictures together sometimes and also separately. But there was something wrong with my camera that it was stuck when it still had 3 or 4 more shots.

Finally we went for developed our film today and it's so expensive! I won't do it again here. It comes out only 20 pictures. Because it's not digital, you have to think before you shoot. There's no second chance actually. When I look at the pictures, I still can remember what I thought at that time! Even I still remember the last photo I took was in the Lodon tube, but it doesn't make it because the camera was stuck.

Here they are! And I'll write the story behind each of them later on~

Cloudy,rainy day through my window
Repair for the building?

Knights Park campus' Gallery
An old man

Sun shine!!!
I think that's my finger with the moist window


Mothers' Love
Cross over


Kingston upon Thames!
   

On the Kingston Bridge

Light and Dark

Happinese

Saturday Kingston Market
At Somerset House

Kingston Market again

Video Chat

Good morning!

Park

Summer project




No comments:

Post a Comment